Located in central Wisconsin, our barn was built in the late 1800’s and was originally a cow barn. In 1998 Pine River Ranch and Stable bought the farm and transformed it into an equestrian facility. We completely rebuilt the inside of the barn with box stalls and an indoor riding arena. As for the outside, there were no paddocks for any of the horses, so immediately we started putting in fence posts and building fences. We have 20 acres of pasture connected to our paddocks for daily turn out.